Please Fill Out The iPet Hotel Check-In Form!
Thank you for choosing iPet Hotel (at The Pet Centre) for your Pets Stay.
In the interests of making the “check in” procedure a speedy one, Attached is iPet Hotels terms and conditions for you to read at your leisure, this will need to be signed on your pets arrival.
Important points to remember…
- Please remember to bring an up to date vaccination certificate including “kennel cough vaccine”
- No beds and no dishes needed.
- Please leave an adequate supply of food during your pets stay.
- Late check out may endure a late checkout fee.
- All dogs must be on a leash and cats must be in an appropriate cat carrier.
- Leaving something with a familiar scent e.g bedding, blanket, towel or toy is perfectly fine and will help with the settling in process.
“but please remember it may not be possible to returned these items in the same condition or at all,due to soiling or damage”.
- If you opt to bring your own food please make sure there is an adequate amount for the duration of your pets stay.
- make sure to bring any medication your pet may need.
- please allow enough time to check in your pet, this should take no more than 15 or 20 minutes.
- Pet Check In and Check Out NOT Available on Bank Holidays – Out of hours emergency number 087 909 0832
Pet Check In between 1:30pm – 5:30pm | Pet Check Out times 10:30am – 12:30pm.